May 12, 2010

Introduction! Introducción! Einleitung! Hello! Hola! Hallo!

Okay, so that second half of the title could have been my first sentence, but it gives more room to be creative, even if this first sentence wasn't really creative at all, in hindsight. ANYWHOS I'm Devon! You can call me Devon, Ducky, Pia (don't ask) Mrs. Lambert (Or Mrs. Ratliff according to M.A.S.H) or anything else really. I wish for a nickname that sticks! I absolutely LOVE the store Charlotte Russe, and I frequent their website, as well as ModCloth.com even if I'm poor and can't really afford anything at the latter. I love vintage style, because it's classy and mature and usually not as whorish as current fashion. Perhaps it's because I can't pull off the whore look, but I don't think I would want to attract the attention of that sort of man. Instead, I'd want to attract more mature men, perhaps and older man, but not like...OLD old. Like...5-10 years older than me, but I'm not sure yet. I need to date people my own age first.

 I love color, especially when it's put into rainbow sequence, as in ROY G BIV. Makes me want to make a Sim named Roy Biv. Photography is a hobby of mine, though I don't do it much because my digital camera can't hold a charge for very long. I like to make things pretty, myself included, though when I put on makeup, I think I look like a gay guy trying to make himself look like a woman. My hair is cut short, and my English class constantly makes me feel like a man because in half the books we read, hair represents femininity for a woman. I ADORE Carey Mulligan's hair. It's so cute and playful, and just the way I wish I could make it look, but I'm not as cute as Carey. To think she was once a playful, minor-character Bennet sister in Pride and Prejudice and now she's out for an Oscar or something! I don't know, I don't keep up with such celebrity babble, but I do drool over them otherwise. Adam Lambert is my current obsession, as well as his famous AMA-kiss-recipient, Tommy Ratliff! Let's see, Peter Facinelli is a stagnant addiction, and will be hyped up again once Eclipse hits theaters. I personally hate Bella and Edward, and since they dominate the story, it's hard to like the series, but Dr. Carlisle, Alice and Jasper make it all worth the $7.50 I pay for a matinee....$7.50. Hollywood sure knows how to weasel money out of broke kids, I tell ya, coming from a broke kid who spends their FREE time on the computer blogging about thyself. I need a job...

Well, that's enough of an into for tonight. If I stay up much later I won't be able to make it through the afternoon tomorrow and I really need to! Plus if I write much more, I won't have anything else to blog about for a while.

Happy Blogging!
-Devon

"Don't be so humble--you are not that great"
-Golda Meir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mi perfil

Edgy, Excitable, Music-Loving, Ambitious, Nervous, Shy, Leader, Nerdy, Quirky, Tad OCD